Scarlett Johansson is an American actress and singer. Scarlett Johansson Height Weight Age Body Statistics Bio Wiki Facts and much more! She is often described as a “Hollywood Sex Symbol”. Born and brought up in Manhattan, New York City, Scarlett was the world’s highest-paid actress from June 2017 to 2019. The actress was married to the famous Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds from 2008 to 2011. Scarlett came into the limelight for her performance in The Horse Whisperer (1998), the family drama movie based on Nicholas Evans’s novel. She was nominated for the “Most Promising Actress” for this film. Scarlett Johansson has been critically acclaimed for her role as Natasha Romanoff, a fictional character in the blockbuster Marvel’s Avengers film franchise.
Scarlett Ingrid Johansson
Scarlett Johansson, ScarJo (She herself rejects this nickname, but some have used this name), Scarlett Fever
Scarlett Johansson is currently 35 according to her birthdate November 22, 1984
New York City, New York, USA
Scarlett Johansson went Simon Baruch Middle School and then P.S. 41 Greenwich Village School in upper-middle-class in New York. After that, she began theatrical training by attending and graduating from Professional Children’s School in Manhattan, New York City in 2002.
Actress, singer, and model
- Father – Karsten Johansson (Architect)
- Mother – Melanie Sloan (Producer)
- Siblings – Vanessa (Older Sister) (Actress), Adrian (Older Brother), Hunter (Twin Brother), Christian (Older Half-Brother)
- Others – Ejner Johansson (Paternal Grandfather) (Screenwriter, Director)
She is repped by these agencies –
- Bailey Brand Management, Inc.
- True Public Relations
Indie folk, alternative rock, dream pop
Atco Records, Rhino Entertainment
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
57 kg or 125 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Scarlett has dated –
- Benicio del Toro (2004) – Scarlett was rumored to be dating Puerto Rican actor Benicio del Toro in 2004.
- Ryan Reynolds (2007-2011) – Scarlett Johansson married Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds on September 27, 2008, after starting dating in April 2007. They split on December 14, 2010, after more than 2 years of happy married life. The relationship ended on July 1, 2011, officially, after their divorce.
- Sean Penn (2011) – From February 2011 to June 2011, she was romantically linked with actor Sean Penn.
- Nate Naylor (2011-2012) – Nate Naylor (New York Advertising Executive) dated Scarlett from August 2011 until October 2012.
- Romain Dauriac (2012-2016) – In November 2012, Scarlett started dating a Frenchman who runs an independent advertising agency, Romain Dauriac. They engaged in September 2013. She gave birth to the couple’s first child, girl Rose Dorothy Dauriac, who was born on September 4, 2014. The duo got married on October 1, 2014, in Philipsburg, Montana. They split in the summer of 2016 which was announced publicly in January 2017.
- Joe Machota (2017) – In 2017, Scarlett was RUMORed to be dating Creative Artists Agency’s member, Joe Machota. In October 2013, he was announced as the head of the theater department of talent agency CAA.
- Colin Jost (2017-Present) – On May 21, 2017, Scarlett went at the Saturday Night Live after-party with actor, comedian, and screenwriter, Colin Jost. They flirted and looked cozy at the after-party. They got engaged to each other in April 2019 after dating for almost two years. Scarlett’s ring was the most talked-about ring of the tinsel town.
Race / Ethnicity
Scarlett is naturally a brunette but dyes her hair blonde.
- Buxom figure
- Full lips
- Sex symbol
- Husky voice
36-26-36 in or 91.5-66-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Best Known For
Her roles as Grace MacLean in ‘The Horse Whisperer’, Charlotte in ‘Lost in Translation’, seductive husky voice and curvy, buxom figure.
1994 film North for her role as ‘Laura Nelson’.
Scarlett is a musician too. She released her debut album Anywhere I Lay My Head on May 16, 2008, via Atco Records. Metacritic gave it a rating of 58 out of 100. The only song which she herself co-wrote was “Song for Jo”.
Dolce & Gabbana (2010), Gap (2002), L’Oreal (2006), LVMH (2006), Disneyland Disney Park (2007), Walt Disney World Disney Park (2007)
However, she celebrates both Christmas and Hanukkah.
Bobby Strom trained ScarJo to get fit for the 2012 film ‘The Avengers’. See her workout routine and diet plan.
For more: Scarlett Johansson wiki