Ariana Grande-Butera is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Ariana Grande Height Weight Age Body Statistics Bio Wiki Facts and much more! A prominent figure in popular music, Grande is known for her four-octave vocal range and the use of the whistle register. Born in Boca Raton, Florida, Ariana Grande began her career in the 2008 Broadway musical 13. She rose to prominence for her role as Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series Victorious (2010–2013). She signed with Republic Records in 2011 after the label’s executives discovered YouTube videos of her covering songs. Her 1950s doo-wop-influenced pop and R&B debut album, Yours Truly (2013), entered the US Billboard 200 chart at number one, while its lead single, “The Way”, debuted within the top ten of the US Billboard Hot 100.
Ariana Grande View
Ariana Grande gained international prominence with the studio albums My Everything (2014) and Dangerous Woman (2016). Both albums contained pop and R&B sounds, while the former incorporated EDM elements, scoring the UK number-one singles “Problem” and “Bang Bang”. Experimenting with trap on her Grammy Award- winning fourth studio album, Sweetener (2018), and her fifth studio album, Thank U, Next (2019) both were critical acclaimed from music critics.
The latter, was nominated for Album of the Year, and broke the record for the largest streaming week ever for a pop album. With the release of the singles “Thank U, Next”, “7 Rings”, and “Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored”, she became the first solo artist to hold the top-three spots on the Billboard Hot 100 simultaneously, while with later becoming the first female artist to succeed herself at the top of the UK Singles Chart. Additionally, she is holding the record for the most number one debuts, as well as the only artist to have their first four number one songs debut at the top. She is also the only artist to have the lead singles from each of their first five studio albums debut within the top ten in the US.
Do you know Selena Gomez?
Ariana Grande Personal Life
Ariana was born on the 26th of June 1993, in Boca Raton, Florida, United States of America. She is currently 26 years old.
|Birth Name||Ariana Grande-Butera|
|Nickname||Ari, Little Red, AG, Ar|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1993|
|Place of Birth||Boca Raton, Florida, U.S.|
|Age||26 years old|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Dancer, Voice Artist|
|Residence||New York City, New York, U.S.|
Family and Education
Ariana comes from a family which has no musical connection. Her father, Joan Grande, is a Brooklyn-born CEO of Hose-McCann Communications, a manufacturer of communications and safety equipment, and her mother, Edward Butera, a graphic design firm owner in Boca Rato. She has an older half-brother, Frankie Grande, an entertainer, and producer. She shares close bonding with her maternal grandmother, Marjorie Grande. Her family moved to Florida from New York when she was in her mother’s bump. But sadly her parents separated when she was young. She is of Italian descent with half Sicilian and half Abruzzese. Ariana Grande attended North Broward Preparatory School and dropped out to focus on her musical career. After which she was homeschooled.
Ariana Grande Love Life
Ariana Grande has been in relationships with many men throughout her life. She began dating rapper Mac Miller in 2016 which ended in 2018. Before that, she was in a relationship with American actor Graham Phillips, Australian musician Jai Brooks, actor Nathan Sykes, rapper Big Sean, American actor Josh Hutcherson and Ricky Álvarez.
She started dating comedian and actor Pete Davidson in May 2018. On June 11, 2018, multiple news outlets reported that Davidson and Grande were engaged. They called off their engagement in October 2018 and eventually ended their relationship.
|Height||Feet – 5 feet 1 inch|
Centimeters – 155 cm
Meters – 1.55 m
|Weight||Kilograms – 49 kg|
Pounds – 108 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Distinctive Features||Short Stature|
Singing Debut : Grande released her debut single, “Put Your Hearts Up” in December 2011. In 2013, she released the lead single “The Way” from her debut studio album, “Yours Truly”, which reached the top ten on the United States chart Billboard Hot 100. The album itself peaked at number one on the US Billboard 200 and also charted at top positions in several music charts.
Her debut extended play, Christmas Kisses was released in December 2013 and in August 2014, she released her second studio album “My Everything” which topped the Billboard 200. It’s lead single “Problem” was so successful that it reached the top ten slot in major music charts including the US Billboard.
As of August 2018, Grande has released four studio albums, one remix album, two extended plays (EPs), thirty-three singles (including nine as a featured artist), five promotional singles and twenty-four music videos.
- Yours Truly (2013)
- My Everything (2014)
- Dangerous Woman (2016)
- Sweetener (2018)
Film Debut : Ariana Grande made her silver screen debut in 2013 with the film Swindle for her role as Amanda Benson.
Television Debut : She first appeared in the TV show in 2009 playing Bat Mitzvah Riffer in the TV series The Battery’s Down.
Ariana Grande Net Worth
Ariana’ net worth is estimated at $80 million US dollars as of 2019. Her sources of revenue include music sales, concert, film and television appearances, as well as modeling gigs and other promotional works.
Even though She owns a luxury apartment in New York, she intends to stay with her parents in her Los Angeles home. She has a Range Rover car.
Ariana Grande Favorite Things
- Food – Coconut water
- Songs – Beautiful (By Christina Aguilera), What makes you beautiful (By One Direction)
- Place – South Africa, Malaysia
- Cereal – Cocoa Puffs
- Color – Lavender
- Fruit – Strawberry
- Holiday – Halloween
- Movie – Bruce Almighty (2003)
- Bands / Artists – Imogen Heap, India.Arie, Madonna
- Fitness Role Model – Madonna
Ariana Grande Social Media
This young budding singer is one of the most followed celebrities on social media. Her popularity can be attributed to the huge fan base on social media, where she has more than 160 million followers on Instagram, 64 million followers on Twitter and 33 million followers on Facebook as of November 2017.
Ariana Grande Facts
- Ariana Grande began her career in 2008 in the Broadway musical 13, before playing the role of Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series Victorious, and in the spinoff Sam & Cat until 2014.
- She has 6 pet dogs, named Coco, Ophelia, Toulouse, Fawkes, Cinnamon, and Sirius Black.
- Grande is also a voice artist who has rendered voice in 4 episodes in Winx Club and also given her voice for films such as Snowflake, the White Gorilla (2011), Underdogs (2016) and Zoolander 2 (2016).
- In 2016, Time named Grande one of the 100 most influential people in the world on their annual list
- On May 22, 2017, after Ariana’s concert at Manchester Arena in England, an attack caused deaths of more than 19 people and many were injured.
- Grande has been nominated for four Grammy Awards and has won an MTV Video Music Award, three MTV Europe Music Awards and three American Music Awards.
- As of June 2017, Grande’s YouTube channel ArianaGrandeVevo had accrued more than 15 million subscribers with eight billion views and was ranked as the 25th most subscribed channel.
- With more than 160 million followers on Instagram, Ariana was the second most followed celebrity on Instagram and with 64million followers on Twitter, making it the 16th most followed person on the site.
- In 2018, Billboard named Ariana as the “Woman of the Year” and the following year, Time placed her in their list of “100 most influential people in the world”. That year, she won a Brit Award for International Female Solo Artist.
- In April 2019, following the release of a song titled “Monopoly” with Victoria Monét, Grande revealed that she does not label her sexuality, stating “I haven’t before and still don’t feel the need to now” amidst rumors of bisexuality after lyrics referencing her liking both women and men
Ariana Grande Songs
- 5 Fingaz to the Face
- 7 Rings
- 7 Rings (Remix)
- 13 / Becoming a Man
- All My Love
- All My Love (Remix)
- Almost Is Never Enough
- Arturo Sandoval
- Baby I
- Bad Decisions
- Bad Idea
- Bad to You
- Rule the World
- Step On Up
- Take Care
- Thinking Bout You
- True Love
- Voodoo Love
- Why Try
- You’ll Never Know
- Zero to Hero and many more.